How do you get Patterns data for electric vehicle charging stations?

Hi, I was wondering how one can get the patterns data for electric vehicle charging stations? I couldn’t find them in the shop.

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

1 Like

Hi ! EV charging stations fall under NAICS code 447190. However, that NAICS code is currently not available in Shop.

If I remember correctly, @U01STD335LM was also interested in looking at EV charging stations. Kanglin - did you end up looking at another dataset for your research on EV charging stations? Curious to hear your input!

I also didn’t find it in the AWS datasets

It may make its way into Shop eventually. However, no hard deadline on getting that released. Certainly happy to circle around and let you know on any updates!

We also don’t have patterns data for EV charging stations or any “POINT” POIs yet nor are we sure if we will. Because they don’t have a defined geometry, we’d have to add some sort of radius; even then it’s unclear what “visits” to a charging station would really mean, etc.

Hi Martin. Hope that answers your question. I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!

Ok