How do I download social distancing metrics for one particular county, rather than one big data dump of everything?

Quick question: how do I download social distancing metrics for one particular county, rather than one big data dump of everything? I found this, but I’m not sure how to use it (or if it’s relevant). Thanks for your help in advance.

I don’t think this is quite what your after, and I suspect the answer is “no, you have to download the whole dataset” @Ryan_Fox_Squire_SafeGraph, is that correct?

yup that’s correct!

Hi Vivek - for me by far the easiest method is to use a quick little python script as your ‘first filter’ and write out the data say for Indiana into another csv. Then you can view it with a csv editor more easily (or even excel) and look for addresses in your county(ies) of choice

It appears Vivek has left the Slack workspace, but for others to know we have partners from Unfolded and Rill that are making UIs that make it easy to download only a small subset of the data, so this would help you with this problem.

cc: @Sina_Unfolded @Mike_Driscoll_Rill_Data

this would be an amazing advancement

Hi @Trent_Buskirk_BGSU & @Vivek_Choudhary_insead — Please feel free to DM me your email or fill out this form to access Unfolded Studio. Thanks! https://forms.gle/byWC8Fc3v8reCf2b7