How can I find the panel size associated with SafeGraph data? or is the total visit count already accounted for this correction in the patterns dataset?

Hi everyone, I was reading through the documentation on normalizing the foot traffic data to correct biases. It mentioned using the safegraph panel size and the poi_cbg population for deriving the constant to multiply to the data. my question is how can I find the panel size associated with the data? or is the total visit count already accounted for this correction in the patterns dataset? Thanks!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We are looking into it and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Hi - going to contact our Product team on specifics about this. We’ll get back to you- thanks!

Hey – check out this doc: Patterns | SafeGraph Docs

it provides details on how many devices we have that are residing in each state/cbg

Hi ! Just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to #safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!