Having difficulty downloading past 34% (have tried a few times) - any thoughts?

having difficulty downloading past 34% (have tried a few times) - any thoughts?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey @Zoey_Chopra - thanks for letting us know. Let me see if I can replicate from my end. We’ll circle back shortly!

@Niki_Kaz any word yet?

Hey @Zoey_Chopra - thanks for checking in. Not able to replicate from my end. Looks to be downloading without any issues.

ok ill retry! if it doesnt work, is there a way the team could just send me the downloaded files of interest another way?

That may be possible but likely not the best approach for any long-term data requests as turnaround may be longer. I noticed you’re downloading data for a fairly large geography. If your research is more focused on a certain geography, download times on your end will likely be shorter if you can narrow in on a certain area. Just one thought! However, if your research looks at the entire US, certainly understand if you’re unable to narrow in on a particular location.

thanks, will pm you

not sure how feasible it will be to narrow geography (interested in CBG-level or county-level data for the country)

but still appear to be stuck at 34% :disappointed:

Got it. Let me start the process of getting the data manually. Please be patient while we grab this data. IIRC, we discussed the Places API during onboarding. Are you having any issues on that end?

if possible, since data is being downloaded on your end, getting weekly data would be great!

Please use the Places API to get any Weekly Patterns data as it’s not currently available in Shop. It will be released in Shop likely this month.

To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to help, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!