For the ‘visits_by_each_hour’ variable, do the values begin on Sunday or Monday, and if so, at what time?

Hey everyone, I have a quick question that doesn’t seem too clear from the documentation for weekly patterns. For the ‘visits_by_each_hour’ variable, do the values begin on Sunday or Monday, and if so, at what time?

Hi @Alexander_Audet_American_Enterprise_Institute, the visits_by_each_hour start date is shown by the date_range_start column—they should begin on Mondays. The first hour is always 12AM to 1AM local time.

cc @Ryan_Chang

@Alexander_Audet_American_Enterprise_Institute happy to sync 1:1 the next time something comes up, I work with AEI’s teams. And thanks @Ryan_Kruse_MN_State for jumping in!

Hey Fletcher! Thanks for reaching out! Now that I know that you’re on here, I’ll definitely reach out more often

@Alexander_Audet_American_Enterprise_Institute Sure thing, and apologies on my delayed reply. I only recently joined! You can ping me 1:1 if you ever have more details questions or requests. At AEI I’ve mainly been in contact with Sissi but love getting to know as many of you as possible :slightly_smiling_face: