Does the Month Patterns column `visitor_home_cbgs` capture any repeated visitors?

Quick question for anyone that would know. Does the Month Patterns column visitor_home_cbgs capture any repeated visitors? From what I can tell it should be only unique visitors, but just wanted to double check. Thanks!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We are looking into it and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Hey - great question. I’m going to bring in someone from our Product team to verify this one. We’ll get back to you soon. Thanks, Justin!

Hey visitor_home_cbgs maps unique visitors to their home census block through our internal algorithm. There should be no repeated visitors in the column since each visitor is mapped to one CBG

Awesome, thank you

Hey ! Just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!