Does SafeGraph have any tech partners that work alongside the data, helping identifying key objects, etc. in the datasets?

Hey all, just had my walkthrough the platform with Niki and a questions came up on the product and partnerships side:

• Does SafeGraph have any tech partners that work alongside the data, helping identifying key objects, etc. in the datasets? For example, I download a large data set and want to identify a particular object, like a building or a car, but those things are not already annotated in the data.
• Are there any plug-ins that can be used in the platform?
Thanks for any input!

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi Thanks for reaching out! We are looking into it and will get back to you once we have an answer.

Hey Will, will try my best to answer here!

1. In our Core Places dataset, we do have columns for top_category and naics code to help you identify what type of business is tied to the point of interest
  2. Our data can be purchased in the Snowflake Data Exchange. Let me know if you are interested

Hey Saumil, thanks for your response. I actually was wondering if you had any plug-ins to help analyze the data —

We do not – we are a pure data company but we have guides on how to get started with our data in python if that is of interest to you

Hey ! Just confirming that we answered your question. I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!