Does anybody know if there is any "Weekly Patterns" dataset for Canada?

Hello! Does anybody know if there is any “Weekly Patterns” dataset for Canada. The current one is beta and limited to two months, November and December 2020. Thanks

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Can you confirm this is all that is available with the beta version here?

Ask and ye shall receive! We are actually getting ready to launch Weekly Patterns for Canada starting next week. So it should be available soon, with historical data back to April 2020 at first, and older data being made available in batches

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph and @Spencer_Vail_SafeGraph. Thank you both. It will be a game changer for NS, Canada, and for other provinces too.

Hi @Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph. Is the Weekly Patterns for Canada release on schedule? Thank you so much, I am very excited about the possibilities with it!

Thank you so much to you and your team for this @Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph!

A short update here: the historical data are mostly finished but we still have to go through our QA process prior to delivery. There’s an outside chance it is available Friday but to be safe I would prepare for next week!

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Thanks a lot for the update, Jeff. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Hi Jeff, is there any update regarding the Canadian Weekly Patterns data. Thanks

The files are created - and now we just need to push to the right bucket and make it live in Catalog. Watch this space! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Great! Thanks a lot!

A short update: there’s a slight queue with the files being pushed to catalog so will update Monday!

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Thanks a lot Jeff

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Thanks a lot Jeff. I’ll check it today and let you know.

Thank you so much for making this available @Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph!

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph @Spencer_Vail_SafeGraph Thank you again for the data. We have been looking the files. They are great! We have a couple of questions regarding the files. (1) how often the new weeks will be added?; (2) Is there any way that we can know what those census block group numbers are, like CA:48160246? Thank you again - Yigit

@Jeff_Ho_SafeGraph Thank you Jeff! Thanks a lot!