Did anybody notice a dramatic change in mobility data for May 31, 2020?

Did anybody notice a dramatic change in mobility data for May 31, 2020? I’m trying to correlate some 5/31 blips I’m seeing in another data set (Camber Systems).

Hi @Keith_Britt_University_of_Tennessee_Medical_Center, I checked our known issues here but didn’t find anything. Can you tell me more about what you’re seeing? Which data set/variables? Any visualizations? Specific locations or does this seem to affect everywhere? Thanks!

@Keith_Britt_University_of_Tennessee_Medical_Center can you elaborate on what the y-axes are here? How are they computed from raw SafeGraph data? Please provide as much details as you can so we can try to reproduce the issue in our own hands. thanks

Sorry, maybe I was a little unclear… this is not SafeGraph data, it’s Camber Systems data. The y-axis of concern is Dwell Count. We saw a blip on every level of the state on 5/31 in terms of Dwell Count, but we haven’t been able to correlate that blip with an event on the calendar. In searching through the SafeGraph data I don’t see any location or type of location that had significant visits on 5/31 (out of the norm at least). So, my question is, does anybody see anything in the SafeGraph data that might give us a clue as to what cause mobility shifts on May 31st?

got it. @Keith_Britt_University_of_Tennessee_Medical_Center I think that may be better question or #research-and-results