Could you please help me with some technical aspect of the pattern data? Also, can you please let me know how to get the social distancing data?

Hi there, I am a researcher at Arizona and am wondering if you could help with two questions (1) could you please help me with some technical aspect of the pattern data (2) can you please let me know how to get the social distancing data?

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hey - thanks for the impromptu onboarding call! In regards to your first question, happy to get you in touch with our Community Data Scientist for a separate call. I’ll intro you to Pranav in a separate DM. In regards to your second question, we no longer support the Social Distancing Metrics. However, you might find this resource helpful going over how to use Weekly Patterns (available in Shop soon!) as a proxy for the Social Distancing Metrics:

Happy to help - excited to see what kind of research will come out of it!

Hey - To prevent any further questions from being overlooked, I’ll go ahead and close this thread out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!