Closed POI data for academic research

Hi , from the previous conversation of other academic users, I find the data shop does not provide closed POIs currently. Since I am also doing the academic research, could you help to make the closed POIs in the USA for all brands available for me in my account? Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically generated from Slack. You can find the original thread here.

Hi - do you need just Core Places? Or Core and Patterns?

Thanks for the clarification! I’ve started the download in your account. As it is a fairly large download, please be patient while it finalizes. I’ll circle back to this and confirm with you that you can see it in your account. Thanks, Tinghua!

Hey Tinghua - just following up on this. Looking on my end, and it looks like the download is complete. Should have open and closed POI for all brands in the US. Let me know if that’s what you needed!

Hey ! I just confirmed that the data was delivered successfully to your account. As this thread is several days old, I’ll go ahead and close it out. If you have any more questions or follow-up questions, we’re always here to help! Just be sure to make a new post to safegraphdata, as we aren’t monitoring old threads at this time. Thanks!