Can you share any information on how individuals are recruited to be on the SG panel?

Hello @Ryan_Fox_Squire_SafeGraph, @ross_epstein_safegraph. Can you share any information on how individuals are recruited to be on the SG panel? Is there a sampling methodology document or some sort of information that I can go through? Is it through an App on the Appstore/Google Play etc.? What are the incentives, if any for being on the panel and sharing their location data? Thank you.

@Harsha_Kamatham_University_of_Manitoba - would recommend you take a look at the documentation! specifically our data science resources page - https://docs.safegraph.com/v4.0/docs/data-science-resources. and then a great link about the sampling here - SafeGraph | Blog

Hi There. I went through these awesome documents. However, I’m still not clear how the panelists get to be on the panel? Do they know they are on the panel? Do they get paid? Do they get any other incentives to be on the panel? Can you elaborate? If it is a trade secret, then I understand. However, these questions might be asked later on. Thank you!!

@Harsha_Kamatham_University_of_Manitoba - take a look at documentation here! FAQs | SafeGraph Docs

Ah! This makes so much sense. Thanks @ross_epstein_safegraph!