Can I have datasets about grocery market sales during COVID-19 time?

Hi, I just joined the channel. Can I have datasets about grocery market sales during COVID-19 time?

I am not aware that anybody here used any datasets specifically regarding grocery market sales. What is your research question? Can you provide a bit of context what specific data you are looking for? Some resources that @Jack_Lindsay_Kraken1 provided that might be relevant:

or

@Zina_Kamal_University_of_kurdistan_Hewler @Ruowei_Yang_UM_Baltimore
You can use SafeGraph data to estimate foot traffic to grocery stores which should be correlated with sales.

You can use Facteus and/or other data partners in the Consortium to measure transaction data about grocery stores.

Brand new here. What’s the difference between the Facteus data and the Affinity Solutions data, both of which appear to be about card transactions?

@John_Rappaport_University_of_Chicago Please refer to the data dictionaries of both: Facteus data dictionary: Transactions Data Dictionary - Google Docs
Facteus data FAQ:
Workspace Deleted | Slack

Affinity Solutions data dictionary:
https://safegraphcovid19.slack.com/archives/C0129PCEAKB/p1587057621017000

To my understanding, Facteus data provides more information about the card type and the cardholder’s information, such as whether the card was used to deposit wages etc.